This whole adventure of transitioning to tiny living in an airstream trailer is no joke. Its definitely an adjustment. Nothing has gone according to plan. But all is working out in its own crazy way. Its been exciting, intimidating, overwhelming, fun, invigorating and scary. All at the same time. Now, I'm the kind of person that wants to be way more outdoorsy than I actually am. I enjoy a hike in the woods, a swim in the lake, a picnic... and then a nice shower. Still reconciling this part of my personality with our decision to live in a CAMPER. Hmm. Fortunately there a few little luxuries that Aaron and I carry with us that bring the comfort, style and feeling of home we need to keep the pep in our step. Here are just a few of our favorite things.
1. American Apparel Unisex Long Sleeve Denim Shirt- the perfect shirt for all the time. He can steal hers; she can steal his. Wear it layered in winter or roll up the sleeves and throw it on over your swimsuit. Can't go wrong.
2. Stadler Form Jasmine Aroma Diffuser- we always have something yummy misting into the air. It brings peace and makes the trailer feel like home.
3. DoTERRA Lavender Essential Oil- it really is essential. We put it in the diffuser, on our feet at night (diluted), in the bath, and wear it as perfume. Can't get enough.
4. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet- we adore our cast iron for absolutely everything. Find out how to use this naturally non-stick skillet correctly! (Link)
5. Bailey Wardell Hat in Dark Olive- a hat like this usually ends up being the accessory of choice when showers are scarce. But whenever you choose to wear it, guys and gals both look adventurous with this topper, not to mention a little more protected from the sun (which is pretty important to this ginger family)
6. House of Marley Chant Portable Bluetooth Audio System- small, portable, wireless. A necessity for listening to our Weekly Pilgrim Travel Playlists.
7. Quest Super Cruiser Artisan Bamboo Longboard- Aaron's preferred mode of transportation. Brings him back to the old days when he was a punk skater kid (if only I'd have known him then..)
8. Blenheim Ginger Ale- our favorite! This is the best ginger ale ever. But beware, it has a legitimate kick to it!
9. Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle- every member of the family has one. We carry them everywhere and pat ourselves on the back for saving the environment and our wallets.
10. CafePress Canvas Grocery Tote- a canvas catch all tote like this one goes everywhere with us. Snacks, groceries, toys, clothes- whatever's needed.
11. Catstudio America Pillow- I admit this is a WANT. I have not laid my hands on it yet but I have laid my eyes and I do declare nothing would be more fitting for the centerpiece of our airstream sofa. (Sponsorship catstudio??)
12. Super Natural Cooking Cookbook- this book is a wonderful introduction to a more natural way of cooking. When I first got it, I read it like a book, cover to cover. It was super interesting and helped me to adopt new staples like medjool dates and coconut flour.
These things and an ever-changing array of other stuff we adore available in our Pilgrim Shop!